The trading online voucher scheme is a government grant that is managed by Local Enterprise Offices. Small businesses can claim up to €2500 towards improving their existing digital presence or developing a new one.
Small Businesses can apply for the Digital Voucher scheme at their Local Enterprise office. The vouchers can be used to:
- Develop a digital strategy
- Upgrade or create an online shop
- Access training to manage online trading
- Develop an app or mobile responsive site
Trading online is a great idea as it encourages businesses to develop new products and services. Businesses can also take advantage of a whole new customer base by trading online.
This scheme is extremely exciting as it cuts the cost of getting your business a solid online presence.
To qualify for the scheme businesses must have:
- Less than 10 employees
- Less than €2m in turnover
- Be trading for at least 6 months
- Be located in the region of the office that they are applying to
If you’re a local business and you’d like to find how you can benefit from trading online contact us. We would be happy to help you with your application and we can discuss your digital strategy.